We are offering this 3 day juice cleanse. The package consists of the following juices
cold-pressed | raw | 100% natural | no added anything | local ingredients | made in Perth
- 3 x Drink Your Greens
- 3 x The Detoxifier
- 3 x The Vision
- 3 x Sweet Carrot
Drink Your Greens – has the following fruit and veg:
Kale, Parsley, Mint, Pineapple, Lemon, and Apple
The Detoxifier – has the following fruit and veg:
Beets, Carrots, Lemon, Ginger.
The Vision – has the following fruit and veg:
Carrots, Oranges, Ginger
Sweet Carrot – has the following fruit and veg:
Apples, Carrots, and Parsley
According to the Mayo Clinic, by drinking freshly made juices, your body can absorb the nutrients better than eating whole fruits and vegetables and it gives your digestive system a rest from working on fiber. They say that juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, help remove toxins from your body, aid digestion and help you lose weight. Fresh juices can give you a burst of energy and a clear mind.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN A JUICE CLEANSE
- Kale – insanely low in calories, powerful anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, and helpful for arthritis and autoimmune diseases
- Spinach – the beauty of spinach lies in how easy it is to disguise the taste. It’s mild tasting yet packed with vitamins, has anti-cancerous properties, and is one of the healthiest foods on the planet
- Cucumber – since it’s 95% water, it’s an incredible detoxifier and helps with liver and kidney function
- Lemon – one of the most important items to stock in your kitchen as it’s a highly effective cleansing agent and cuts through the bitterness of greens
- Carrots – known for being a good source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, and potassium. Carrots have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health
- Celery – low in calorie since it is mostly water. It is a low-glycemic food and a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
- Beets – contain nutrients that may help lower your blood pressure, fight inflammation, and support detoxification.
- Apples – “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” is a famous saying for good reason. Helps to fight inflammation and heart health.
- Oranges – immune system booster since it is high in Vitamin C and low in calories.
- Turmeric – anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Ginger – aids in digestion and supports the immune system