TIME: 15 MINS, SERVES: 6
A familiar lunch box treat with a twist and a great snack option for those with nut allergies. This easy, six-ingredient recipe will take you right back to your childhood.
- ½ cup puffed rice|½ cup puffed rice
- ¼ cup gluten free oats|¼ cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut|½ cup shredded coconut
- 3 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff|3 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp cacao powder|1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut oil|2 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine the puffed rice, oats, coconut, Kids Good Stuff and cacao powder into a mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey over low heat on the stove.
- Pour the liquid mix into the mixing bowl and combine.
- Line a rectangular tin with baking paper and spoon the mixture in, pressing it down firmly.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1 – 2 hours.
- Once chilled, cut into bars and serve. Can keep in the fridge.