TIME: 40 MINS, SERVES: 2
Get the kids to help make these yummy treats. These sugar-free cups with a delicious flavour combination of nut butter and cacao are a wonderful afternoon treat without the guilt.
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp nut butter
- ¼ cup crushed nuts
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together on the stove over very low heat.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool but not harden.
- Add Kids Good Stuff and cacao, mixing until smooth.
- Fill each cup with the liquid chocolate mix to just under half way and place in the freezer for 2-3 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and add a ¼ – ½ teaspoon of nut butter into the centre of each cup, topping the rest of the cup up with liquid chocolate mix.
- Sprinkle with crushed nuts and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
KIDS GOOD STUFF$44.95 inc GST