TIME: 30 MINS, SERVES: 4
Craving pancakes? Try this guilt-free choc-honeycomb recipe.
- 1 serving Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Choc-Honeycomb Multi-Vitamin Powder
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut/Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Maple syrup and a squeeze of lemon
- Walnuts, coconut flakes, fresh/frozen berries
- Natural jam or chia jam
- Coconut yoghurt
- In a blender, blend together all the ingredients, until oats are ground into a fine flour and everything is well incorporated.
- Place a large pan on the stove and heat to high, then lower to medium.
- Give the pan a light spray or coating of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Pour or ladle a small-medium amount of batter into the pan, about the size of your palm. Allow it to spread slightly, tilting the pan if necessary.
- Continue pouring as many pancakes into the pan as will fit comfortably (leaving room to flip).
- Allow each pancake to cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side, before carefully flipping.
- Cook the second side for at least 3-4 minutes.
- Continue until batter is finished, and then stack the pancakes on top of each other.
- Finish with your chosen toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe by Sami Bloom